This is a very clever guest post by Trent Brownrigg that I am sure you will enjoy. If you are interested in guest posting on this blog please click Guest Posting to read how you can do it. I am always looking for more good guest posters!
When you really think about it, being at your job all day is about like being in prison. Actually in some ways it might be worse. Below are some things to think about tonight in bed while you are dreading tomorrow’s work day.
Is your job worse than prison? You decide…
* When you are in prison, you spend most of your time in a small cell. When you are at work, you spend most of your time in a tiny cubicle.
* When you are in prison, you get time taken off your sentence for good behavior. When you work harder at your job they just give you more to do.
* They give you three free meals every day in prison. You get one break for a meal at your job and you have to buy it.
* In prison someone unlocks and opens doors for you. At work you have to unlock and open all the doors yourself.
* You get to watch TV and play games in prison. Doing that at work can get you fired.
* Your family and friends get to come visit you in prison. At work you get in trouble just for calling them.
* While in prison you get your own toilet or maybe have to share with one cellmate. At your job you have to share with numerous people.
* You might have to work a little in prison, but all your expenses are paid by taxpayers and you get to keep any money you do make. At work you have to pay all your own expenses and then they take money from your check to pay for prisoners.
* In prison you are behind bars wishing to get out. At your job you spend all day wishing you were in a bar.
* When you are in prison you have time to relax and think. When you are at work you are always on the go.
* In prison you have guards checking on you all the time. At work you have bosses doing the same thing.
You might be thinking that at the end of a work day you get to go home, so that is a big difference between the two and one reason jobs are so much better, right? Well, yeah that may be true. But by the time you work a 10 hour day and commute an hour each way you get just enough time to say goodnight to your family, go to sleep, then get up and go back to work. That’s not exactly a big plus.
Ok so I admit, I would much rather go to a job every day then sit in prison. Who wouldn’t? But the point is that going to work every day sucks for most people. You have no real freedom at all. You can’t enjoy your life because you are basically stuck in prison all day, every day.
Of course, you do need money to live and going to work provides that for you. So what can you do? It’s simple! Start your own online home business. There are thousands of people making a great living online and you can too. There is no better time than the present to get out of the prison you call work and take control of your life.
You don’t have to quit your job today but you can start an online home business today, and spend as much time as possible building it so you will be able to tell your boss to shove it in the near future.
Get started now!
Dedicated to your success,
Home Business Opportunities