Here is a look at what I have planned this year. It was fun in 2007 but a few changes need to be made.
- I am going to be posting a lot less in 2008. I don’t have the time to keep up with the pace I had in 2007 and I believe I was posting too frequently anyway.
- I am goin to start making niche sites. I have become increasingly convinced that niche sites are a great way to make long term income. I am going to be closely watching Case Study #1 and this Adsense Niche Case Study to learn how to do it all properly. I suggest you check those two websites out if you haven’t already.
- I am going to make more Squidoo lenses. Squidoo lenses are almost like niche websites and you can make as many of them as you want for FREE. I have about 15 lenses and although only half of them get regular traffic, I make about 1 affiliate sale per month on those. I do absolutely nothing to update them and they still get some traffic and make sales! You can’t beat that.
- I am going to keep going with Build A Niche Store but I have gotten bored with my stores. I have never spent anything near the time I should have to make my stores better and to get them more traffic. I love the $25.00 Ebay referrals but so many people already belong to Ebay that those sign ups are few and far between. If you haven’t already, read how to get a 50% discount on your purchase of Build A Niche Store.
- I am going to keep looking for more ways to make money and the best work from home jobs. I want to never have all my eggs in one basket and have a few money making endeavors going at all times.
- I am going to continue to point out the ridiculous aspects of working at a job I dislike. Working in a variety of office environments allows me to see all the rediculous things that go on in the office as we all work for our silly bosses.
- I have a long way to go if my goal of nuking my day job by 2010 is to be achieved. Based on what I made this year away from my job, I figure I am only about 1/10th of the way to my goal.