This is a big question: are you ready to be your own boss? At first, you probably think that you would do anything to be in charge of your schedule, take lunch anytime you want, work anytime, and from anywhere. But being your own boss has its challenges. We all have our ups and downs. When we are an employee, it doesn’t matter if you feel slow or unmotivated, because you probably get paid to show up and do a little work. Or the boss supplies the work for you. Can you relate?
What if you had to make a daily plan, weekly plan, monthly plan and yearly plan to accomplish your goal? Remember, you want to be your own boss – that’s what a business owner boss does! You must be creative when something doesn’t work as planned. You must have a plan B and C and on and on. You must have some capital behind your dream of being your own boss and making lots of money and having freedom.
Here’s a list of boss-ready qualities:
1. Driven and passionate for what you do
2. Goal oriented – having a specific goal or goals that you know you will attain
4. Self Motivated
5. Planner and will readjust the plan as necessary
6. Creative and Inventive.
7. Believe in yourself and your success
8. Work harder on your success than anything for anyone!
9. Will stop at nothing – “failure is not an option.”
10. Have access to capital or will find it
It is well worth it! Living life by design is all that you can imagine and more! If you can see yourself as possessing much of the boss-ready qualities, then go for it and don’t look back!
Take Action with Passion, Francesca K.