First of all, I have not tried Automatic Wealth Solution so this is not a review but that is because I already know it is worthless. Any website that tells you upon entering that the next 17 visitors are eligible or that membership is almost full is pulling your leg. Similarly, any website that has a countdown timer you can automatically assume is a piece of crap. If a program is legit, there will be no hard sell tactics.
Secondly, you cannot make money by “just pushing a few buttons’ and don’t ever believe you can. The more you listen to “Ryan Jackson” read his lines the more you should realize that it is all bullshit. What they are going to do is give you a website that looks just like thousands of other websites and then you will have to pay more money through Google Adwords to get visitors to your site. They will probably then upsell you lots of coaching and other stuff along the way.
Do you want the final proof that Automatic Wealth Solution is a waste of time? If you still want to try it here is what you do to get it for $7.00. Yep, that’s right, only $7.00 and this should prove to you what they are selling is worthless:
1) go to the site
2) try to leave the site (you can x out of it at the top right or use the “back” button)
3) A popup will appear and ask you if you would like more than $12.00 off the normal $49.99 price. Click the “cancel” button
4) Congratulations on making it to the special page! shh..don’t tell anyone else! Now the price is $37.00.
5)) repeat #2 and try to leave the site and click the “cancel” button.
6) LOL…Congratulations again…the price is now $27.00!
7) Repeat and you will get the $17.00 price
8) Repeat one last time and you will get the ROCK BOTTOM PRICE OF $7.00!!!
There are lots of legitimate ways to make money online that don’t try to con you into joining. Unfortunately this one looks to be highly suspicious.